Monday, November 17, 2008

A new addition to the family


There is no time like the present to get my blog up to date, right? There couldn't be a better reason to start either with the new addition to our family. For all those who haven't heard yet, our latest and LAST baby was born on August 15, 2008 via c-section. We named him Bear Hobbs. He weighed in at 8 lbs 4 oz and 21 3/4" long. Here I have posted a picture of Bear a day old.

We are currently waiting for our family Christmas pictures to come in then I plan to post them. Bear is three months old in these Christmas pictures taken this past Friday (11-14-2008). Stay tuned for more pictures. Maybe one day I'll be as good about blogging as my sisters Jenn and Alicia are.

1 comment:

dor3girl said...

Awww! He is really cute! I can't wait to see your FAMILY photo with all the members!

Welcome to the 3 BOYS & 1 GIRL club!